Just one big idea. One big idea and it can transform your quantification studies. The team here at SCIEX had that big idea, then went to work integrating the best-in-class technology to make that idea a reality. But let’s rewind a moment for a quick rundown on how this idea came about.
The development of novel therapeutics and biotherapeutics creates a challenge for bioanalytical scientists. They need to quickly and accurately detect and quantify compounds with assays that are both sensitive and selective. Many researchers looking to advance quantitative assays have moved from analytical flow LC-MS assays into lower flow rate regimes.
But as with many things in life, there are compromises. Many of these low flow rate regimes offer improved sensitivity but lower throughput. Set-up can be time-consuming and complex, requiring difficult column and source connections that require specialist training and tools. They offer variable robustness, resulting in potential contamination and downtime. They aren’t transferable across platforms, limiting potential use across other applications and workflows in the lab.
The upshot is that our team felt you deserved more. Our big idea means you don’t have to compromise anymore. Why should you have to?
Bringing You High Sensitivity, Microflow Quantification
With the all-new OptiFlow™ Quant Solution from SCIEX, you gain all the sensitivity benefits of moving to microflow rates, without sacrificing the robustness and usability you’ve come to expect from traditional analytical flow assays. It brings together exceptionally high-performance flow control, column flexibility and intelligent spray design to give you the ultimate performance edge:
- Enhanced Sensitivity Without Compromising Throughput – Boost performance with enhanced sensitivity of microflow without sacrificing throughput for large sample studies
- Robustness and Reliability to Keep You Up and Running – Maximize your uptime with new spray features, biocompatible electrodes, and a proven mass spec platform
- Flexibility to Take on Any Challenge – Use any microLC column with any column chemistry to get the best performance for your project, now and in the future. Our partners, Phenomenex, have a phenomenal portfolio of MicroLC columns, check out their handy “Small But Mighty” guide to help you choose the right one for your lab.
- Optimal Performance with a No Hassle Setup – Standard size, no-fail connections and single click source allows you to get expert results with an easy, tool free setup
- Method Portability with Confident Performance – Speed method transfer and ensure consistency of results across multiple systems by removing any need for manual adjustments on your MS source
The OptiFlow Quant Solution combines the power of the new easy to use OptiFlow Turbo V source and M5 microLC system, offering significant signal-to-noise advantages. Open your mind to the possibilities of microflow quantification with a robust microflow system and proven mass spec platform that is flexible enough to take on take on every bioanalytical challenge.
To discover more about the technology and functionality behind this revolutionary solution, fill out the form to access the info pack which includes:
- Solution brochure with detailed system and software information
- Exclusive video on the technology enhancements
- Webinar presented by Pfizer discussing how this solution has enhanced their workflows
- Infographic flyer on why to make the move to microflow