This excel workbook is designed to be used with data copied from a SCIEX OS software Analytics module results file
If there are multiple results for a sample, the data should be sorted so that well replicates are in sequence with each other. If they are out of order, the macro may not calculate values correctly.
How to use:
- Copy and paste desired results to column E and the alpha-numeric well locations to column D. The alpha-numeric format for well locations is the default SCIEX OS software format.
- Click View –> Macros –> View Macros and select Make384wellPlate from the list.
- Click Run.
- Data from column E will be arranged in the 384-well plate map
- Ensure that the data are sorted so that any replicates are together. Any cells that are not blocked together will not be included in the average or percent CV calculations. For example, if an A1 replicate is listed after A10, it will be excluded from the A1 calculations.
- There are 2 separate workbooks that use different macros to calculate well averages and percent CV, respectively. Be sure to download the appropriate workbook to meet your needs.
- To apply a heat map to the data in the plate map, go to Home –> Conditional Formatting, and select the approach best suited to visualize the data
Example of conditional formatting to view percent CVs using the Echo® MS system Data Sorter sheet