https://sciex.com/content/SCIEX/na/us/en

Author

Steven McGuire

Member Resolved

Tags

July 24, 2023
Reporting only unknown samples containing a specific sample ID prefix (in this case Sample ID prefix = PHT)

I am using Multiquant software and I am trying to create a report to pull data on specific sample from a large run.

I found out how to report a specific sample based on sample name, but how do adapt this to report multiple samples based on just a partial sequence of the samples name? How do I report unknown samples containing a specific sample ID prefix (in this case Sample ID prefix = PHT). The samples I want to report all start with PHT followed by specific sample identification.

“To report an unknown sample with a particular sample ID (in this case Sample ID = M), use the IF condition AND($Sample_Type=’Unknown’,$Sample_ID=’M’)”

1 Comment

1. Christie Hunter

Hi there,
    Consulting with my colleagues who are expert in writing these reports, the guidance they gave as to use an IF statement with the following condition:

FIND(‘PHT’,$Sample_ID)>0

This function is in both MultiQuant software and the Analytics module in SCIEX OS software.

If this isn’t helpful, please call in to our technical support team, we have a number of team members that are really good at writing advanced reports!

Submit a Comment

Wordpress Social Share Plugin powered by Ultimatelysocial